Stocks Reaffirm To Gain Attentions: Cenovus Energy (NYSE:CVE), Groupon (NASDAQ:GRPN)

Shares of Cenovus Energy Inc. (NYSE:CVE) [Trend Analysis] surging remains unchanged to $15.52 with a share volume of 1.62 Million. Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) plans to invest between $1.2 billion and $1.4 billion in 2017, a 24% increase compared with the forecast capital spending for 2016. Cenovus plans to direct approximately 70% of its 2017 capital budget towards sustaining its oil sands production and base production at its other operations. The remaining 30% is primarily planned for growth projects at the company’s existing and emerging oil sands assets as well as at its tight oil assets in southern Alberta.The company plans to increase its total oil production in 2017 by 14% compared with its forecast average production for 2016. The stock is going forward its 52-week low with 70.55% and moving down from its 52-week high price with -6.28%. To have technical analysis views, liquidity ratio of a company was calculated 3.10 as evaluated with its debt to equity ratio of 0.54. The float short ratio was 1.01%, as compared to sentiment indicator; Short Ratio was 4.70.

Shares of Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) [Trend Analysis] runs in leading trade, it moving down -1.77% to traded at $3.89. The firm has price volatility of 3.86% for a week and 4.21% for a month. Its beta stands at 1.32 times. Groupon (GRPN) alson Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Chicago reported the 2016 Neighborhood Change Project winners given to participants of LISC Chicago’s Business District Leadership (BDL) Program for ideas that support community-based economic development in Chicago’s 77 neighborhoods.

Groupon sponsored the program for the first time this year and provided $15,000 in micro-grants to help fund the winning projects.“As a Chicago-based company, we’re thrilled to support some of the most innovative ways that nonprofits and local business districts are creating stronger and healthier neighborhoods,” said Matt Kruse, head of social accountability, Groupon. “Local businesses––along with the energy and connections they provide––form the backbone of our communities, and when they succeed everyone benefits.” Narrow down four to firm performance, its weekly performance was 3.73% and monthly performance was -1.77%. The stock price of GRPN is moving down from its 20 days moving average with -2.09% and isolated negatively from 50 days moving average with -12.64%.

 

About Richard Avery

He is a capital projects manager and process design engineer at a large-cap company. He has renowned MBA degree. Before joining SWR, he was a freelance writer for renounce tech websites. He is currently studying for CFP exam. Interests: Tech stocks, Economic Markets, Blue-chips.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *