Home / Street Sector / Short Call at News Buzzer: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU), Dana Incorporated (NYSE:DAN)

Short Call at News Buzzer: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE:FCAU), Dana Incorporated (NYSE:DAN)

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (NYSE:FCAU) [Trend Analysis] try to make new thrust in street and making different trends, stocks trading ended with -0.54% to $7.43. Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 offers in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT vehicles and products. Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle. Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360.

Jeep Unveils New 2017 Renegade Deserthawk & Altitude – Two new Jeep Renegade models debuted at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, providing consumers with two new and exclusive special editions for the most capable small SUV on the market. The new 2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude model arrives in showrooms later this month, while the Renegade Deserthawk model arrives in January.

‘Grow a Mo, Show a Mo’ – Jeep is joining forces with the Movember Foundation to help change the face of men’s health through early detection of cancer. The share price of FCAU attracts active investors, as stock price of week volatility recorded 4.62%. The stock is going forward to its 52-week low with 36.33% and lagging behind from its 52-week high price with -48.62%.

Dana Incorporated (NYSE:DAN) [Trend Analysis] increased reacts as active mover, shares a gain 2.72% to traded at $17.01 and the percentage gap among open changing to regular change was 0.06%. Dana Incorporated (DAN) revealed that a definitive contract to purchase the power-transmission and fluid power businesses of Brevini Group, S.p.A. Under terms of the contract, Dana plans to initially purchase an 80 percent share in the Brevini businesses, with an option to purchase the remaining 20 percent by 2020. Dana has valued 100 percent of the Brevini businesses at €325 million, comprising the assumption of about €100 million of net debt.

The acquisition will immediately expand Dana’s product portfolio with adjacent technologies and establish Dana as the only off-highway solutions provider that can manage the power to both move the equipment and perform its critical work functions. It adds technologies for tracked vehicles, doubling Dana’s addressable market for off-highway driveline systems. It also offers a platform of proven technologies that can be leveraged in Dana’s light- and commercial-vehicle end markets, helping to accelerate the firm’s hybridization and electrification initiatives.

The firm’s current ratio calculated as 2.10 for the most recent quarter. The firm past twelve months price to sales ratio was 0.43 and price to cash ratio remained 2.87. As far as the returns are concern, the return on equity was recorded as 9.70% and return on investment was 14.00% while its return on asset stayed at 1.60%. The firm has total debt to equity ratio measured as 2.15.


About Blake Escott

Blake Escott holds junior writer position in SWR. Before joining Streetwise Report, he was a freelance content Writer. He has high-level copywriting experience and particularly experienced in proofreading and editing. He covers news about different companies including all US market sectors. Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Sector-wise Stocks analysis, Utilities

Check Also

Stock under Wrathful Analysts Valuation: Frontier Communications (NASDAQ:FTR), Vonage (NYSE:VG)

Shares of Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) [Trend Analysis] swings enthusiastically in regular trading session, it …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *